Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Meet Cindy Williams

Here you are about to view my first adventure with a new source (to me), of Social Media. I had the most fun with this once I got over using a microphone. Then had to learn what was in my tool box (computer) to get this completed. (Soon a video will talk about this in more detail.) Like any new project, there is room for improvement - practice makes perfect.

In this video you'll view some of my earlier work I handcrafted for the Homeless Veterans, those in need and the terminally ill. There was a time that I went shopping for used John Deere tractors to aide me with the Alpaca farm. The thought of picking up poop twice a day still doesn't thrill me all that much. Instead creating and running Teaching Hands to help others does.

Thank you for viewing our first video.
video