Monday, August 10, 2009

Pattern: Ridged Flat Scarf

Hello Everyone,

More times than I've counted patterns pop into my head while I'm knitting or crocheting. None of them have been written down. Most are memorized for me to use on a rainy day. Trying to recall, some patterns became more of a chore than the completed item. You are viewing my first written and posted pattern. You are more than welcome to use this pattern for yourself, family or charity functions. Do not use this for income gains.

Ridged Flat Scarf

2 skeins of yarn
size 11 knitting needles
scissors
darning needle

Tasks to perform:
cast-on
knit
purl
bind-off

Using both strands of yarn, cast on 25 stitches

Row 1-10 knit

Row 11: , knit 5, purl 15, knit the last 5 stitches
Row 12: knit the entire row.
Repeat rows 11 & 12 until desired length.

Complete the scarf by adding another 10 rows of the knit stitch
Bind off.


PS - Find any mistakes? Email me: 3storyteller@gmail.com