Friday, July 17, 2009

Great Buys at Discount Duds

Hello Everyone,

Around seven weeks ago, Gloria was all excited to tell us about the nice man she met. She continued on that he runs the new quality used clothing store near the liquor store in the Hillcrest Shopping Center. None of the clothing is over five dollars at Discount Duds.

At first I was a bit embarrassed in not realizing there was a new business in our community. The library is in the same center as is the building we are after.

Me being me, had to see what all the fuss was about. I'll let you know there were no disappointments. Come to think of it every time I go in there is a great outfit with my name on it.

After me visiting with Ray and Carter we had an immediate connection in aiding our community. We have set-up an agreement that they will donate Teaching Hands clothing that we will give to the needy. More about this on another day.

Let's take a look at one of the many items at Discount Duds.

No your eyes are not deceiving you with the two dollar price tag. You are looking at a Staci Martin that doesn't have a mark on it. If I was around a gazillion sizes smaller I'd have this sitting in my closet. This reminds me that I'm wearing a nice cool dress I purchased the other day. Its sure come in handy with the 103 degrees today. In the near future a picture will be post of the fish dress on my body right now.

Another post is on the way that will talk to you about the special that is going on at Discount Duds.

Keep in mind that the clothing sells very fast at Discount Duds.