Sunday, June 28, 2009

Library! @ Hillcrest Display


Hello Everyone,
Hard to believe that a season have flown by since my last posting.

I know it is Sunday with most of you enjoying a day of rest. Even though I'm sitting at the library typing this out to you; its resting for me. There are numerous blogs I post to. While waiting for the blog to load and all that fun stuff I work on my scarf. Found soft yarn at the Dollar store on Friday - Patons Carmen. On Tuesday I'll post the pattern and image of the scarf.

The image you are viewing now is one from the display case at the library. A lot of my time has been spent with getting awareness and participation about newborns and children in need. One of the many items they need are hats. You'll see some I've created and other fiber artists.

The clock is ticking before the library closes -- gotta scoot.
Hugs